Old April 15th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cats Suddenly Picky About Food

"Sherri" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can tell
you do love them or you wouldnt be here...........

SORT of true. I do love them, but I'm not a "cat lover" per se. They don't
sleep with me (I'm married, bedroom is sacred), I feed them on the cheap, I
will NOT let them on the kitchen table/counters even if it means
booby-trapping it, and if a friend who visits doesn't find them to be the
second coming of Jesus I don't take offense to it (so long as they don't
hurt it obviously).

I do spoil them in that the female likes to suck on my fuzzy housecoat for
some reason, and I've been known to remove the housecoat while wearing it
even if it was cold in the house and plopping it on the couch so the female
can enjoy sucking on it. I do hold & cuddle them often. I just don't think
of them as the second coming of Jesus and being more important than my wife
or friends, I'm just clarifying that I don't go that far with it.

Try mixing a little can with the dry and see what happens.

No problem, so long as they do eat ALL of it not just the soft. As I said to
another (although I was more snide with them, maybe shouldn't been), I don't
mind endulging them a little "treat" every now & then, especially with
Family Dollar selling one brand (don't recall what it was, but the cats
liked it) for only 25c a can. I just don't want them turning their nose up
at what they were OK with before.