Old October 12th 16, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Preparing for the Jellicle Ball

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 2:16:36 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Waking, a local asks what this is really about although it seems
fun.

In an attempt to answer, they play this:

Why we don't morn, we celebrate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNApcyzaY60

--

That wuz lufferlee, I watshed twu of them.

Pet2nya AKA Sweetee

Grin, I'm having fun looking at little alternate additions suitable
(could be daytime play as folks arrive). I had found a perfect one
for the Hawaii set last year (non-denominational and non-religious)
but am still poking about.

Will any be upset if I don't find a perfect one for this year?
Normally there is at least one other to complement (based on
internet searches of past Jellicle balls) and i was looking along
the theme of Native American (seemed cool). Humm, I have an idea!
I'll hunt another 2 types of music that speak to this sort of setup.

PS: suggestions welcome but please use email (mine is not munged).

Carol

Once we had a Paw-ball game.I think it was on a Fourth of
July/Catnada Day. Hop scotch? Jump rope?
Races? Relay? Crow-K?
HTH

Pit2nya

I ws looking at Crow-K actually! For the ones older who still want to
'play' but can't run races. Then again, Granny might suprize ya!

Carol