Old April 8th 05, 02:31 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I make purfect sense. I not scared uv Fatcat! It all hur fawlt 4

b-ing
grotesk. I blameless. I not scared uv hur. Fatcat mondo repulso. I
butiful & luving. Fatcat freak! I purfect. I not scared uv Fatcat.

Yu
think I scared? I not scared. I NOT SCARED!!!

Louise

You're babbling again!!!!

Do you want to be the only cat?

Clarence

I not scared! I alredy only cat becuz Fatcat not cat but monzter!

Freek!
Grotesk! Mondo repulso! Datz blimp, not cat! I not scared. Wy Fatcat

not
leev? Fatcat not take hint. But I not scared. Y u think I scared? I

not
scared just becuz Fatcat DELIBRATLY bigger'n me. I NOT SCARED, I tel

u.

Louise

You're still babbling!!!

She looks and smells like a cat to me!

Maybe you need to talk to a kitty psychologist to find out why you
think she's a monster. It sounds like you want her to leave so you can
be the only cat.

Clarence