Old July 13th 03, 11:54 PM
JSmith4973

turn man wrote:

my cat is around 3 and I just adopted her, she loves wet food but will not
eat dry food. We have been mixing both in the cat's dish, wil she ever eat
dry food?

Every cat has his or her own taste. One of mine doesn't like canned food.

You might want to try other brands, or other flavors of the same brand.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

April Love, formerly of the woods behind a NJ Burger King, pees on salmon,
ignores dry food, and kicks litter on anything that does not suit her fancy on
a given day, cuddles/spits at will, and we love herto distraction.

Jeanne and Vicky