Old April 15th 04, 02:52 PM
Miss Violette

err umm errup, burp, scuze minese f,

yes dey is... spekally ifin da bride wuuld be as bootiful as yourow
nsef...

ifin a lucky boycat cuuld confinze yourownsef ta do dat i meanz

Tiger, sneaks a look at the jeweled collar he recently purchased
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Anna we'ze are too! looking at Tiger Joon wedwinks are bootiful,

isn't
dey, Tiger? My birfday iz Joon sikth... Buttid den again December wedwinks
cud be nize too, at Kissymouse... looks again at Tiger
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
the server wouldn't let me post to the thread so I wanted to tell
you that when you are ready to plan I am ready to help, Miss
Violette, excited for her friend