Old April 15th 04, 05:37 PM
Miss Violette

first you have to pick a date and se if the high priestess will
officiate. or you can write yourown vows. then you have to decide if you
want to invite just a few family and friends or invite everyone, and then
how many in your bridal parti... then where do you want to have it, and in
the in or in the out. Miss Violette, starting lists, and hoping dyna and GM
will help her friend also
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Meow, Miss Violette.

I don't know the first thing about planning a winkwink ceremony. Would

you
help me start?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net
"Miss Violette" wrote in message
the server wouldn't let me post to the thread so I wanted to tell you

that
when you are ready to plan I am ready to help, Miss Violette, excited

for
her friend