Old March 27th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default piccies of Tucker and Robin wrestling

Christine Burel wrote:
Hi all,

Here are the photos of Tucker and Robin taking part in the world-wide feline
wrestling
federation competitions -- sorry it took so long for me to post these. I'd
taken a lot with Celeste's camera and then she'd erased them all to take
photos of something else so I had to start over:

Wow! They look so happy and confident and sleek. You've done a wonderful
job with those two!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi