Old November 8th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default More on Charlie

"A&A's Mama" wrote:

I noticed Charlie started with a sneeze last night. Now today he has a
clear, runny eye and now he has started with a runny nose. I am going
to call my vet ASAP in the AM for some antibiotics.

Has Charley had any recent vaccinations or neutering? The reason I ask
is that feral rescue I adopted (at ~9 weeks) started sneezing as soon
as I got him home. The vet called me back that night and said it just
occurred to him that a side effect of one the shots (I forgot which
one, heck it might have even been the anesthesia for his neutering) is
sneezing and sniffles and should clear up soon. He stopped about a day
later and has been fine ever since.

-mhd