Old April 10th 16, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default The winking reception continues

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 6:53:18 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a complicated motion in the direction of the band. Hercule's baton shimmers and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself! Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab dis dance?" Hercule nods and they go to the dance floor with Hercule still staring at the animated baton.]

---
Pit2nya rushes in, finds hur Sunny Dance, and hugs him...
"I mizztt yu. Now dat Meowmee'z rekooperaytink, I snuk bak furr a wile.
Shall we dance, darlink?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee