Old April 17th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Oh, yesss, howare Diana an Ryan. Enquiring mindz want to no.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Fred Williams wrote:
Well, effurrybody's got to no that I wanna keep heering news about
Diana & Ryan an how theyr kitten along. What bedder way than fur
Anti-Heather to keep postin, or emailin usses.

Cinnamon in Ottawa, Catnada.

On Wednesday 16 April 2008 20:13, Sylvia M wrote:

Yuppelz!

P2ña

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iza gud idermin, Trudi
Will in New Haven wrote in message

On Apr 16, 4:06 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
owrz howze wuuld like itifin your howze wuuld keep poztin,
wrote in message

On Apr 16, 4:31 am, Cory wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:23 pm, wrote:
I am too! It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat
stuff. Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to
disappear for
awhile again. But I'll be back every chance I get!
Heather
Duz dis meen dat dere willz be morer noo kitteez postin' tu da
RPCC in
da neer fewchur??
--- Onyx, always eager to let new kitties know who's the boss...
There could be Onyx. Maybe all the kitties here will gang up on
me and make me keep posting.

Hey, efferybuddy, less all get togevur an make Anti keep posteeng.

--
Maggy May
Cuddleseep is speshul