Old September 18th 03, 05:29 AM
Sherry

I just want it to stop. I just want people to be kind to each other
and to be kind to their animals. I guess I want too much.

A very depressed,

Ginger-lyn

I just want it to stop. I just want people to be kind to each other
and to be kind to their animals. I guess I want too much.

A very depressed,

Ginger-lyn

I'm sorry you're having suuch a rough time with the sorry excuses for humans
that you have for neighbors....but....
YOU GO GIRL. *Someone* has to "speak for those who cannot speak for
themselves." Bless you for having the courage to do that. You keep it up. Is
there a humane society with an abuse team in your town?

Sherry