Old September 18th 03, 08:45 AM
JHBennett

Ginger-Lyn, it is a sad truism that there are more horse's asses in this
world than horses. I know, I live next to one whom I discovered poisoning
animals, but that is another story.
People, including me, are often very free to give advise when they are
not going to bear the consequences. That's a way of saying that I would
likely deal with the situation more aggressively than you might feel
comfortable with. Whatever course of action you pursue must be something
you can live with, and I think that includes not compromising your
principles. Ammongst all of the other things you have done and plan to do,
might I suggest speaking to a lawyer and determining, if you might have
cause for a civil suit or restraining order, with some of these bad actors.
For sure I wouldn't go into a mediation without a firm idea of what I would
demand of the other party and, if possible, discussing it with an attorney.
It may well be that any such agreement you reach could, in effect, be a
binding contract, having the weight of law.
I, and many others here, wish you the best. Have courage and keep your
wits about you ;-)
Sincerely,
Jack