Old November 21st 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Update on Peter

We just got back form the doctor's. She didn't seem overly concerned right
now. He is going for a colonoscopy next week just to be sure there isn't
anything wrong. It was more his choice than the doctor telling him he had to
have one.

He is feeling much better now. He always calls me from work just before his
lunch. On Monday he calls and tells me he is feeling better so we can cancel
the doctor's appointment. NO, we my response. You are going to get this
checkd out.

Thanks again for the purrs.

Ann