Old January 1st 04, 07:27 AM
Alan Sandoval

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
He Who Walks wrote:

My cat (DQB) had been tearing up my furniture (as well as my patience)
by clawing everything, particularly when I would have to be being out
of town for two or three days at a time.

Troll, right?

Must be a troll. Everyone knows that furniture is a lot more important than
the health and inherent dignity of an animal. I suppose the original poster
had his or her fingers snipped off at the first knuckle at the same time. I
so hate those scratches fingernails make in the paint of my Mercedes around
the door handles.

Figure this any way you want, mutilating a cat to preserve furniture is NOT
humane! If you can't have a cat in original conditon in your precious house
you don't deserve to have a cat with you.

The "out of town for two or three days" is probably a tip-off. Right.
Troll. I'm stupid to even reply.

Alan