Old September 19th 16, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

Default MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

Hihi Misty,

Ize a white kittie. Ize part Himmy anna haz lotsa furrs anna orinj eers. Ize
furteen yeerz old. Ize got lotsa mannurs an am furry genteel. Meowmie sayz dat
iffn I wurnt a boy kat Ide be a princess.

Snowball

In article ,
says...

Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black Panther" with=
"New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be afraid of BLACK Magic=
, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must. Must know how to treat a Lady. =
Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any GENTLECAT will be considered. Your fur =
should be groomed to purrrfection. If you get out of paw I *will* box your =
ears, or maybe just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!=20

Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night