Old June 7th 04, 09:59 PM
Laura R.

circa Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:53:45 +0100, in alt.cats, David Wright
) said,
Hello,

My cat is continually scratching my neighbours cars - they have caught him
scratching up and down the wings, and on the bonnet. They have been decent
enough about it, but patience only lasts for so long!

My question is, is it legal or ethical or possible to get a cat's claws
clipped/removed/something else to avoid my cat doing this? He is a domestic
tom, aged 2 years.

It is my understanding that declawing is not legal in the UK, where
you are.

Softpaws may be investigated he

http://www.softpaws.com

I have used them in the past with success.

I would second the other recommendations you've been given.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde