Old May 24th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Blue Buffalo Cat Food

Sorry. It seems to me that if a cat wants more of a particular food that
they enjoy eating it. I'd say that is positive.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Judy" wrote in message
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
That she has had a positive experience and has found a food she likes.

Who's to say that her experience has been a positive one? The fact that
she asks for more food since the Blue Buffalo has been added leaves me
thinking that something is missing. Otherwise she would not be asking for
more - something she never did in the past.

I have a feeling that I'll be switching her back to the Wellness.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Judy" wrote in message

What sounds "cool?" The fact that Matilda's appetite seems to no longer
be satisfied since adding this stuff doesn't sound all that "cool" to
me.

I may be getting a job with them part-time demonstrating their product
and am interested in seeing how my cats take to it. They told me a lot
about it on the phone and it sounded like the food my cats should be on.
They are needing people part-time so I thought, "why not?" The pay is
kind of decent too and I'll certainly save a lot on cat food.

I was told that the food has cranberry in it which will definately be
good for Icarus' urinary tract as he has had a UTI twice in the past
year.

Wellness dry contains cranberry and while on that - her hunger seemed to
be satisfied.

As I said, I'll be interested in hearing other replies.

Judy & Matilda

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Judy" wrote in message
Actually, I just bought a small bag a couple of weeks ago for Matilda
to try. Currently it's mixed 50-50 with Wellness Lite. She seems to
really like it. Either that or she doesn't find the mix satisfies her
appetite, seeing as she asks for more.

Her previous diet - 1/2 cup (divided) plus 1 - 3.5oz tin of Nutro
(divided) per day seemed to satisfy her. There was always enough of
the Wellness left in the bowl to snack on during the day and over
night. Since adding the Blue Buffalo, the situation has changed.

In the morning she eats her half tin of Nutro and then 1/4 cup of the
dry mix, leaving nothing for the rest of the day. When I get home from
work, she eats the other half of the tin, then a bit later the other
1/4 cup of dry and before bed she asks for more. When she was eating
Wellness by itself, that 1/4 cup serving later in the evening saw her
through the night.

I'll be interested in what others have to say.

Judy & Matilda