Old November 26th 03, 10:15 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy Purrday Frank!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

OT: I'm invited to a 100-years celebration lunch tomorrow (the 27th). Three
of my co-workers who have birthdays this month discovered that they will be
100 years old - together. LOL. (youngsters)

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll

be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

--