Old November 26th 03, 10:32 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:07:07 -0600, Steve Touchstone
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:30:41 +0100, "lewe"
wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank got his birthday present, a cuddly little piggy, a bit early (he'll

be
16 tomorrow). Here is a sequel of him and his new best friend (the

slightly
demented look in his eyes is due to the catnip I rubbed over the piggy
before giving it to him):

http://tinyurl.com/wolx

And this is his official birthday picture, since this is his favourite

thing
to do these days:

http://tinyurl.com/wolm

what a pretty B-day Boy!

but the first link won't work for me? help? please?

Hoping Frank has a Great Birthday with his new friend and his family.

Had the same problem with the first link, and I wanted to see Frank's
demented eyes ;-(

I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. What beautiful
furries! MLB