Old January 24th 05, 01:40 AM
Julie Cook

Tanada wrote:

I never understood the cliché about the husband pacing the floor waiting
for the mum to get serious about giving birth. Until now.

Mandy says that Sonya stayed under the bed and purred all night long.
She came out on occasion to eat her kitten food, get a sip of water, and
use the potty box. She also came up on the bed and got pettins on
occasion. Mandy gave her lots of trills, pettins, scritches, and so
forth. Sonya is settling in nicely.

Still no kittens.

Pam S.

Awww, purrs for poor Sonya as well as all of the hooman labor coaches.
Best of luck with the kittens. I only have experience with d*g breeding
as I bred an Irish Setter I once owned to a show stud. I ended up with
11 puppies. Yep, eleven sigh. I understand though the nervousness of
waiting for everything to begin.

I think Monday will be the day, around 9 p.m. and there'll be five kittens.

Julie