Old September 10th 03, 02:40 AM
catsruleok

"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote in message
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

I will hope and keep my fingers crossed for you to hear two lots of good news very soon. Sylvia,
who's lying by my feet, is already purring for you all. I will get the rest of the gang working for
you as soon as I finish this post..

Sheenah