Old July 10th 05, 11:07 PM
Candace

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

How much would you pay for a half-hour evaluation of your cover
letter? How about for a more detailed consultation?

I'm sure there is a market but you might as well make it to actually
write the cover letter and resume for them. Those are the businesses I
have seen. Cover letter and resume preparation. I think they make a
tidy sum for it, too.

I think a half-hour evaluation of a cover letter is pushing it, though.
You could probably just rewrite it for them in a half hour or less.
If it's bad, it's bad, what's to evaluate and consult about? I, for
one, would not pay to have my cover letter "evaluated." If I couldn't
write well (and I can), I would pay to have one written, though. Same
with a resume, which would be a more detailed process.

JMTC,

Candace