Old June 5th 04, 05:54 AM
Takayuki

Wow, Tak, what a beautiful post! It's really wonderful that you are so
in touch with the awe that cats inspire, on a daily basis. Maybe because
you've never had one before? Which is not to say that my cats don't also
inspire awe in me, too. Maybe I'm just not as good a writer as you are!

Maybe that's it - it's that I haven't had a cat before. I remember
when I first got Betty, I immediately loved her, but it also felt
distinctly weird having a little beastie following me around all the
time. At least I'm used to that part now. Maybe that's as far as it
goes as far as getting used to having a cat.

I don't think I wrote anything particularly good. I mean, the cat is
catlike? Her nose is moist? Not very keen observations.