Old January 10th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Purrs please?

Kreisleriana wrote:
For me, this time. I find myself in a spot. I have a really terrible cold,
this week-- I brought it home from Maryland with me from my niece and
nephew. This isn't just sniffles, folks. This is days and days of
feeling like I'm going to die, oozing mucus from everwyhere, coughing, achy
muscles, sneezing, and spraying snot everywhere. NOT sleeping at night. I
had to cancel all my appointments last week. I still feel just miserable
today. Oh, and I cannot use my voice, at all.

Well, I've been admitted to a special program for rare book librarians and
dealers, that is only held in my area once a year, and which I've only just
had the money for this year. This is one of those little things that puts a
finishing touch on your resume, and lets you stand out among a lot of people
who all go to the same schools and do the same things. Well, it starts
MONDAY, and just goes for five days. This is something I've been working
very hard and preparing for, for a long time.

Please, please, could you spare me a few health purrs? Some
throat-soothing, nose-opening, cough-stopping, get-some-rest tonight and
tomorrow purrs? Some miraculous, wake-up bright-eyed and bushytailed and
ready to go purrs?

I hope all went well.
Lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek