Old March 14th 05, 11:33 AM
bjdbrad

Default Tell the Wisconsin DNR what you think about the prospect of hunting cats in our state...

Anybody would kill and you are no different than anyone else in that
respect. A snake or spider or predator endangering one of your kids? I
am being just as far out the other direction as you are being but don't
tell me you would not kill......you may say you would not kill for
sport but even do gooders will kill. Read Nancys response carefully it
was well thought out you can't argue her logicness if thats a
word......lol

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL-PRESERVED
BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING... "
HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"