Old July 1st 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Rhett scared me

On Sun 25 Jun 2006 12:56:57p, Christine Burel wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Thanks for posting this, Cheryl -- we have weak screening, too,
and I'm going to bookmark this site.

They seem to be working well so far. I'm not totally trusting them
yet with a kitty that can push around humidifiers and pull air duct
registers out of the floor. Since they're adjustable, they're almost
like a sliding door screen. I've had cats that can figure out how to
open sliding doors. I need to find somehting that won't cause damage
to the window frame, but will secure the adjustable screens to them.
I'm looking into 3M products. I'll let you know if I find something
that'll keep everyone safe.

--
Cheryl