Old January 29th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatArtist

Default My apology

I am so very sorry that I've offended some with my first post inviting
you all to our blog. Yes, we are going to set up a business offering
artwork to cat lovers, which I thought would be of interest to
newsgroups about cats, but my primary reason for joining the groups is
that I love cats, I rescue cats, and until I started our blog I had no
idea there was such a cat community on the Web. As a cat lover I was
just excited about becoming a part of it.

I've been going to the four or five groups I joined tonight to post a
message introducing my cats, but I probably shouldn't do that here. I
guess I didn't understand that it wasn't proper for a new member to
mention a blog about their cats. Again, I apologize, and since my
membership is causing some discomfort, I will unsubscribe from the
group.

Sorry,
Sharolyn