Old April 10th 12, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_3_]

Default (OT) House for Sale (mine)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
The "association" where I live finally got on my last nerve. John is here
visiting. Since I have to pay to eat at the club (whether I actually eat
there or not) we decided to go there for lunch on Saturday. The weather
has been slightly cooler due to lots of rain, so we were wearing blue
jeans. Oh, sorry, you're not allowed to wear denim.

As you may have guessed, I have a temper It's bad enough they charge
me to eat food I haven't eaten and for amenities I don't use. Now you're
going to tell me how to dress?! I don't *think so*! As we stormed out I
was yelling at the top of my lungs. F*** you people! You're not getting
another dime from me! An elderly couple happened to be walking up as we
left and she had the nerve to "shush" me. I'm normally very polite but
she picked the wrong moment to attempt to correct me.

So I've listed my house for sale on zillow.com. Know anyone who wants to
buy a house in South Carolina where they try to control every aspect of
your life AND charge you for the privilege?

Jill

Good luck ! I hope you sell it soon , take the money and run!