Old April 10th 12, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen[_2_]

Default (OT) House for Sale (mine)

m...
On 2012-04-09, jmcquown wrote:

So I've listed my house for sale on zillow.com. Know anyone who wants to
buy a house in South Carolina where they try to control every aspect of
your
life AND charge you for the privilege?

Beware of restaurants with white tablecloths.

Good luck with the sale. At least you don't have a mortgage around your
neck and can get away free as a bird.

BTW, the people across the street from me have listed their house for
$419,000. Astonishing. At least there is no homeowners' association
to contend with.

Bud

Is it astonishing because of how high it is, or how low it is? I see prices
for homes now that boggle my mind, because I've been in the same house for
over 40 years, and the price we paid for this house bears no relation to
home prices nowadays.

Joy

Astonishingly high. It feels like it should only be half that much.

Bud