Old October 22nd 13, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribyoots to Missy

Doze wur luvle tribyootz tu a luvlee girlkitty.

DaRennieKidz

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 8:22:16 PM UTC-4, Will in New Haven wrote:
I cood gnot unnerstan wy Missy dint wike hoomins. And den I reelized dat it was a GAME. Jus wike sum hoomins preten to be grumpy, Missy givd da hoomins a hard thyme for her amoosment. At lees dats wut I fink.

She wuz allus reel gneiss to me an she loved her mommy Maggy May (tear) an her bruther da gallant Winnie. She lovd da Bear an widdle Samanfa also an admired an respekted da byootiful Sunrise.

Wen shee had less kitty company she started to tolerate da hoomins a little more but baVENshooaly shee missd dem so mutsh dat she followd dem to da Bridj.

WooToo

Missy wuz allus mine fren. Her drifing, expeshully when she had dat big red Jeep-fingy, wood scare efferyone, even her boyfrein, butted we wood ride wiff her beclaws we allus gotted wear we wuz goin an we did if FASS. Shee will be missed. U

Wascal

Wen I cam to diss hous Maggy May tookd me under her wing and inroduced me to her kittens, Missy an da Gallant Winnie. I had menny wunnerful howers ob playin wiff dem and Missy was never cross or meen wiff ME. I lov her an miss her.

Samantha