Old June 6th 15, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Who's comfy now? (another Buffy pic)

On 6/5/2015 8:06 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:07:29 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
She really is a darling! She's been playing with the dangling mousie
that came attached with that old piece of cat furniture all those years
ago. Persia never paid that toy a bit of attention. Buffy discovered
it and has been batting it around.

I tried to join in the play with Buffy but she wouldn't bat at it if I
pushed it. She seems to want to do it herself. Okay.

I just moved an empty cardboard box to the middle of the living room.
I'm about to find out what Buffy thinks of boxes.

She just loves her new home, and loves you too. I'm sure she was mourning
her meowmie, but she must be convinced that she and fate sent you to her.

She does love her new home! And me, too. (Ditto!)

She does not, however, appear to be the next Maru. She couldn't have
cared less about the empty box.

Jill