Old October 16th 03, 05:56 PM
Elvis Parsely

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:22:40 GMT, , wrote:

In ington.edu, on 10/14/03
at 01:04 PM, Sharon Talbert said:

I am afraid I don't see the problem. I am always thrilled when I discover
someone has taken home a homeless cat or kitten. Not that I would leave a
half-dead momcat and her kitten outside in the first place. (But that is
perhaps another conversation.)

The animal control office and the shelter I was working with doesn't sure your
thinking. BTW, these cats were not homeless; they were sheltered, during the
day and the night, fed and given attention -- by me and the kids and their
parents across the street. It was the bimbo next door who did nothing for them
-- and who the cats ran from -- that decided they had to go.

Was the bimbo the supposed owner of the cats? Do you call her bimbo
because of her sexual behavior or because you don't like her for some
other reason?

pls explain.

Jade

PS: Her roommate got so ****ed over this, that she is moving out tonight.