Old October 17th 03, 12:44 AM
Sharon Talbert

Really? You mean I could come to Seattle and take a couple of your
"campus cats" without speaking to their cargegiver and you would be
"thrilled"? What kind of a "friend" are you?

Actually, we've had a couple of happy instances where a feral cat that
socialized over time was gathered up and taken home by its favorite
person, to live in happy retirement. Campus Cats was estatic, and paid
stiff vet bills to be sure the cats were in reasonable condition.

Would you adopt out one of your socialized cats to a couple who lived in
a small trailer with four other cats?

I doubt I would adopt to you. Nor would I leave a tame and ill cat and
her kitten outside while I fiddled around "socializing" them.

Have a nice day.

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats