Old March 26th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My Meowmie took me to TED!

Mischief wrote:
But do you have bad teeth?

I heard Meowmie saying that when a cat gets bad teeth, the teeth need
to come out. Otherwise if they stay in they'll make you feel worse
and you could get REAL sick.

Meowmie checks our teeth a lot. I think Mayhem needs to have a
dental, but it's very expensive, so I don't know whem Meowmie is
gonna do it.

But don't worry, you'll still have teeth to nip your momma

Mischief

Hoomin note: I've been trying to save up for Mayhem to get a dental.
she doesn't have tartar, just some gingivitis, but i want to get it
cleaned.

Unfortunatley now, with no job i can't afford it. So it'll have to
wait

Hope Persia gets her dental soon.

Kristi

Mommy doan haf da job. She hasn't had da job fur two years. I lak dat she
can stay home wif me but she needs ta wurk so she can keep feeding me. Dat
free fud woan last furevfur. Dat stinky playce does let momma pay a bit at
a tyme. She sayz dat iz cuz dey fink I'm pretty and dey lykes to pet my
soft fur.

Persia