Old August 14th 04, 02:54 PM
Annie Wxill

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Bad News: She's making me crazy!! Jumping, running, rolling in tumble
sets - non-stop! I'm hoping that continuing to give her the pain

medication
is the right thing to do and that it's not masking her pain and allowing

her
to do things she might not do if it hurt her to do it. ...
CatNipped

It sounds like Sammy's recovery is going well. Don't worry about keeping
her down.
The same evening as her spay, Rosie (who was feral at the time) jumped onto
a bathroom counter and then onto the cupboard above the toilet.
The next night she figured out how to open the laundry chute and slid down.
Fortunately, she did not have any complications from her surgery.
Annie