Old August 14th 04, 07:15 PM
Jo Firey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Good news: Sammy's paw is back down to normal and she certainly doesn't
have any problem using it (fresh scratches on my hands and arms can attest
to this).

Bad News: She's making me crazy!! Jumping, running, rolling in tumble
sets - non-stop! I'm hoping that continuing to give her the pain

medication
is the right thing to do and that it's not masking her pain and allowing

her
to do things she might not do if it hurt her to do it. Since they told me
to keep her off the stairs, I put up the grandbabies' guard gate on the
bedroom door so I could keep the door open and allow her to at least
socialize with her 3 sisters. I was in my office working when in strolls
Miss Samantha, cool as you please, to come and jump all over me and my

desk
and to help me type. She had jumped over the 3 1/2 foot baby gate!!

Wait,
let me check... nope, no intestines dangling out yet!

Hugs,

CatNipped

DOn't let her worry you too much. When our tiny dog had a c section she was
standing on her back legs and begging in 24 hours. There is no way you are
going to keep this cat still for a week. Just keep an eye on her for
problems, and let her decide what to do. (You might back off on the pain
meds and watch to see if she appears to need them)

Jo