Old November 16th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Gwanby's Birfday!

Da gramby ate beanz and ham wiff kornbred for her purrday and den her gotted
a tumy ake. We sure likez dat Maylox stuff, makez her happierz. Lizzy
wondering why people tell cats not eat this and then cause of our tummies
then do it themselves.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:54:15 -0500, The Two Sisters
wrote:

[A 'porter twinkles in Granby's home. Two Zot girls step out, carrying a
box. They set it down, open it and carefully take out a large cupcake with
candle on it. THey light the candle and meow a duet:]

Happy Birfday to yoooooo
Happy Brifday to yoooooo
Happy Birfday Deer Gwanby
Happy Birfday to yooooooooooooooo!

[They twine themselves around her ankles, then step into the porter and
disappear]

Hapi Day!
Spring

Eet nip!