Old November 24th 03, 02:39 AM
MacCandace

Anything else? I hope the signs will
be obvious. There is no 24-hour vet that I know of locally, and it's 12
hours until his regular vet opens.

There was a thread just a week or 2 ago about a kitty who ate 18 inches of
string. She passed it but it took several days for her owners to be worried.
In her case and in others I have heard, the vet generally recommends giving
petromalt or laxatone to push it through and just advises a wait and see
attitude. I think you would know if Jack gets sick. Hopefully, he will be
okay but you might have a few anxious days ahead of you. I would definitely
call the vet in the a.m. and see what he/she says. Good luck.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)