Old January 20th 05, 03:15 PM
Sherry

Do you have evidence to support your hypothesis? As for the phosphorus
level, the bag says it is .8%. It also has no artificial flavoring or
colors. BTW, if this brand was so bad I doubt they'd print on the bag "For
your pet's health see your veterinarian regularly." My cats are healthy and
happy which is pretty much what matters. They eat and are well cared for as
well as loved. That is really what matters.

--

No, your cats aren't fine. Icarus is peeing on the bed. He probably has a
smoldering UTI.