Old December 28th 05, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default An announcement

O, I juss luvs happee endins...

Rebecca, sniffling just a little

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
[Cleopatra jumps on top of a table and raps her claws against a wine glass
to get everybody's attention.]

Welcome, everykitty. TV and I hope you're all enjoying the Kissamouse
party, as we prepare to teleport back over to the hotel barge. I thought
that I'd fill you all in on some news related to previous Kisamouse trips.

You probably recall last year when Trudi and BabyKitty suggested that we
give Kissamouse presents to needy kitties we might find along the way.
This lead to the discovery of a couple familys of kitties who needed help
living under the train station in Dijon. Those kitties got Kissamouse
presents, and some homeless kittens got reunited with their momcat, and
some elderly kitties found a nice warm home with another kitty family.

I just wanted to give you an update. The baby kittens who were reunited
with thier momcat are living happily with the humans that had adopted the
omcat, and all of the kitties and the humans have jointly decided that the
kitties are in their OneTrueHome. All of the kitties are happy and
healthy, and the kitten that had a broken paw is now all better, with his
broken paw all mended and working just fine.

The elderly kitties are still sharing a room with the other kitty family,
and all of them are receiving regular meals from the humans at the train
station and from the nearby restaurant.

And, to help everybody have an extra-memorable Kissamouse, all of the
kitties we encountered in Dijon have teleported here to join us for our
party! They are in the dining room enjoying some snacks.

Cleo