Old October 23rd 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CindyBreninger

Default One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 22, 2:26 pm, supercat wrote:
Hi Cindy,
One quick line.
If one is having a problem integrating....... go out of your way to
IGNORE it.
Put its food down etc as normal, but dont pressure it.
This way I have quickly gained a strong bond with older (10+) cats.
They will wonder why you aren't paying them
attention and want to get near to you basically to find out what YOU
are about. Then the love can blossom.
If they are getting a little TOO much attention (from people they dont
FULLY trust) it un-nerves them.
Ignore the other people with the hate.
Life is too short to worry about those sort.
Tim.

Hi, I will try that. It is just strange as during the day, they act
weird, but when we go to bed, they climb up into bed with the kids and
they are fine. Funny little cats.
Cindy