Old April 24th 12, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Remembering Uncle Serge

On Apr 23, 9:28*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Yuse notted awone Booker. If dis Meomie wud be a gud sekatree n stop
beein in thu land of elsewhere, we wud stop lurkin an dat wud bee gud
[evil glare at Meomie]
We is soso sad bowt Unca Serge, he wanted ower pikshures fur da gurls
webbysite n dis badbadbad sekatree neffur gotted wound tu it...she feelz
furry bad abowt it naow.

A depressed Gordon household, sad about Serge.

Uncle Serge's web site is hosted on my Paw's web server, so if your
Meowmie could send your photos to my Paw I'll make sure that he gets them
added to Uncle Serge's web page. You can send them to dan at catfolks dot
net, dan at smurgle dot net, or catdude at gmail dot com.

Amelia

Awh fangs, we is onna mission naow!

Wong sufferin Gordon Kittiez