Old March 1st 04, 09:16 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:03:45 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

In this case it is. She was given ample opportunity to back out of the
hole she was digging, but eventually you just have to fill it in.

*sigh* I'm not digging anything. For the millionth time, I can offer
you evidence of my experience - you choose to ignore it. That's not my
fault.

I ignore it because I trust my own experience, and those of EVERY
single person I've come across who has ever worked with cats in the
UK, over a lying troll like you on usenet.

--
Bob.

Alas, your intelligence qualifies you more for the primordial soup
than for the "master race." Recognize your limitations. Then shut
up.