Old November 4th 04, 04:02 PM
cdchap911

never heard of them but if you locate i'd be interested to see. my cats
would love that. my older cat sam used to sit in a doll stroller when my
daughter was young and she would wheel him around the house covered in a
blanky wearing a doll nightie and bonnet (i told my now ex hubby that i
thought the cat was missing a few links) but he loved it and i would think
the others would love the tour of the hood also
"Barbara White" wrote in message
I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people here
have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are covered in
a net so that the cats can't get out.)

I'm curious about these--do you or your cats have experience with them?