Old February 16th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default HELP PLEASE: fever reducer for cats?

Phil P. wrote:

Cats are a lot more resilient than we give them credit for. I think he's on
the fast track to a complete recovery.

Thanks for the update- I was beginning to worry.

Phil

Thank you for your concern and advice--and everyone else, too. He is
now at over 36 hours barf-free and acting almost normal. He's still
not eating as much as I would like but he's doing pretty good. He
loves dry food so I know if he could eat that he would be bulking up
quicker. Maybe this weekend, we'll give him a piece and see how it
goes. At least if he barfs I'll know why. He's no longer gulping or
acting like his throat bothers him so he may be almost healed. Thanks,
all, from my little orange boy!!!!!!

Candace