Old February 8th 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Holly's health report

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 2/8/2013 5:56 PM, MaryL wrote:
Holly seems to be doing very well. She is now eating well, and she
seems happy. She follows me around like "the old Holly," and she spends
a lot of time curled up in my lap. I think I made the right decision
not to force her to have fluids twice a day. snip

MaryL

Very good news. I know it's been stressful for both of you. FWIW I
think you made the right decision not to put her through that every day.
Purrs continue for both of you. Hugs to Duffy, too

Jill

Thanks! I appreciate that.

MaryL