Old April 15th 05, 06:55 PM
CatWoman

Default odor question

Hi I recently found your newsgroup. It looks great with the exception
of a few trollers (don't they have lives?)

I just added two more feral cats to my home. I was fostering & couldn't
give them up. No more fostering for me as this makes five cats. I was
quite worried that it might not work out but they all get along & I've
purchased two litter lockers which are great. My only problem is the
ammonia smell from the urine is very potent. I use Tidy Cat crystals
which I like but does anybody know if something can be done to reduce
that smell?

Thanks for any insight.
Di