Old April 24th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

"MaryL" wrote

I agree MaryL and I'll add a story of real life that will get me flamed
as a fake, but it's true. Every bit of it.

I once adopted a cat by accident. I was out jogging (getting ready for a

It was in the end, an excellent deal ;-)

What a fantastic, heartwarming story. Thanks for sharing.

Glad to help pass along a moment of joy! As I typed that up, my rescue dog
Cash (beagle mix, 45lbs and at perfect weight because he's mixed with a
bigger dog breed) got fed then my rescue cat Daisy got fed, and both are now
snoozilating on the rug.