Old April 10th 09, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I just had to laugh

On Apr 7, 11:34*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....unny-pictures-...

My parents had new neighbors in TN back around 1975 who invited them to a
"cocktail party". *Turned out they were soliciting neighbors trying to sign
them up to sell Amway. *They weren't nearly as cute as these cats are

Jill

We've got similar products in the UK - Betterware and Avon...
Difference is, they just drop the catalogues off and you just give
them an order. The Avon woman can't understand why I order so much
"Avon Skin so Soft". I don't have the heart to tell her it's the best
fly repellant I've ever found for the horses!!

Helen M