Old April 11th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default I just had to laugh

wrote in message
On Apr 7, 11:34 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....unny-pictures-...

My parents had new neighbors in TN back around 1975 who invited them
to a
"cocktail party". Turned out they were soliciting neighbors trying
to sign
them up to sell Amway. They weren't nearly as cute as these cats are

Jill

We've got similar products in the UK - Betterware and Avon...
Difference is, they just drop the catalogues off and you just give
them an order. The Avon woman can't understand why I order so much
"Avon Skin so Soft". I don't have the heart to tell her it's the best
fly repellant I've ever found for the horses!!

Helen M

******

She probably already knows. It has quite a reputation as a mosquito
repellant.

Jo